Occupational Health & Safety Policy Statement
Raymond International WLL will provide a safe and healthy working environment for all employees and non employees who may be affected by our work activities, to safeguarding employee welfare and promoting the company as a responsible employer.
Raymond International WLL is fully committed to achieving this aim through a programme of continuous improvement, positively promoting a proactive approach to incident and ill-health prevention. Risk assessments will be carried out and reviewed periodically and where risks cannot be completely eliminated a hierarchy of risk control measures will be implemented.
The Chairman has the ultimate responsibility for the formulation and review of the Company Occupational Health & Safety Policy. All levels of management and operations have a duty to adopt safe systems of work and comply with applicable safety rules and procedures.
Raymond International WLL has put in place systems to achieve the following principles:
- Compliance with all relevant legislation approved codes of practice and Raymond’s Occupational Health & Safety Policy.
- To make Occupational Health & Safety an integral part of the management of the company.
- To ensure high standards of safety are achieved, everyone is accountable for safety and all employees have the authority to stop work if there is an imminent risk due to unsafe conditions or unsafe acts
- To provide employee competence by providing planned & appropriate training to meet individual responsibilities & needs.
- To make available appropriate resources to implement the policy
- To monitor the performance of activities against this OH&S Policy and supporting procedures.
- To seek to continually improve company occupational safety, health and welfare performance and setting objectives.
- To involve & consult with employees and effectively communicate health and safety matters.
- To sustain, develop and implement this OH&S Policy in accordance with OHSAS18001:2007.
- To review this policy periodically through the Safety Committee and institute improvements where it is reasonably practicable to do so.
- To bring this policy to the attention of all employees, and make it available to all interested parties.