Occupational Health & Safety Policy Statement
The OH&S policy of Raymond International reflects the culture of the organization. The policy guides all employees to be committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the Occupational Health and Safety management system and provides the framework for establishing and reviewing the organization OH&S objectives.
The Chairman has the ultimate responsibility for the formulation and review of the Company Occupational Health & Safety Policy. All levels of management and operations have a duty to adopt safe systems of work and comply with applicable occupational health and safety rules and procedures.
Raymond International WLL has put in place systems to achieve the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and other requi rements to which the organization subscribes that relate to its occupational health and safety issues through control arrangements and performance;
- Make Occupational Health and Safety an integral part of the management of the Company;
- Provide adequate resources to ensure the proper provision for the implementation of the OH&S management system;
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment for the prevention of work related injury and ill health to employees and others affected by the organization’s day -to-day operations;
- Eliminate or reduce risks by implementing appropriate, effective cont rol measures;
- Identify hazards associated with activities undertaken and ensures that the risks are minimized as far as reasonably practicable;
- Acquire consultation and participation of workers, and/or representatives (where available);
- Conduct an effective information, training, education and communication program for all stakeholders, including top management and employee in order to heighten Health and Safety awareness and responsibility;
- Plan for, respond to, and recover from emergency related to OH&S
- Aim for continual improvement in the practice of Health and Safety management through periodic management review of Health and Safety performance based on an effective monitoring system.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organizations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organizations are expected to cooperate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring their own work, as far as reasonably practicable is carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment.
This policy is available to relevant interested parties upon reasonable request.