Mechanized Welding of Pipe Spools & Pipe Lines
Raymond International provides fabrication and mechanized welding services that are more advantageous when compared to conventional methods.
Raymond's mechanized welding process can be used with all types of steel and alloy tubes, and pipes ranging in diameter from 50 mm to 2000 mm; from thin wall process tube to heavy wall pressure pipe, both in shop or field locations.
All weld parameters are programmed into the weld head control unit and therefore high quality welds can be guaranteed.
- Welds are consistent and can be repeated
- Repair rates are significantly reduced with the associated reduction in NDT charges
- The duration per weld is reduced and therefore the quantity of equipment and personnel required are less, which can be critical in restricted environments
- The welds are crevice free, smooth, with no spatter, providing a suitable surface for the application of joint coatings after welding, particularly FBE coatings
- "As Built" weld parameters can be recorded in the form of a paper print-out from the control unit
- High integrity shop fabricated assemblies
are provided from Raymond's facilities
located in Saudi Arabia (Jubail & Jeddah),
Bahrain, Kuwait and the UAE